Saturday, March 7, 2015

Thankful Day of the Week - #4 A Family Member


Not just a family member… but so many family members I am grateful for. A bunch of crazy people… My Cousins! Yes. All of them. They make all the special days more special, all the secrets more gossipy, all the tears more bearable, all crazy stuffs more crazy, all family secrets much more interesting … Oh! How I miss them now.

"They understand the ins and outs of said dysfunctional family from which you all come, and you either have the exact same opinions on who is crazy and who is not or it’s your parents who are accusing one another of insanity in which case you avoid the issue altogether."


Cousins are always the one who tag along with you in all your decisions. It’s their marriage you look up to the most, and plan ahead for years, their child who you pamper and love the most. I am so so so grateful for all my cousins. They always make my world so beautiful and fun. Love you crazy bunch. And I miss you like anything. 








6 comments :

  1. I had a lot of cousins growing up since my mom came from a family of 10 kids; sadly we moved when I was seven across country and didn't really get to spend a lot of time with them after that. But you are right, cousins are the best!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But wherever, they just stay close to our hearts. :)

      Delete
  2. undoubtedly cousins are best friends one can have .. since i live this life .. feeling connected :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Yeah. Cousins and siblings especially ;)

    ReplyDelete