Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 21 - May Challenge 2013

This post is part of BEDMC.



Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives. 


All my posts are my favorites, coz I wrote them. But these are just special.


Frozen Up! - My very first post in this space. So like a first born child this is very near to heart.

To my Daughter in the Future - I believe that, "A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give". And if I am gonna have kids, I wish for a daughter. So this is a letter to my future daughter. :)

Happy Post! :) - This one actually came up when i was so bored at work and had no ideas to pen down. It's just remembering those special people who make my life beautiful.


P.S. Happy Blogging. :)

God Blez.



5 comments :

  1. I kind of feel silly reading my previous posts. It is good that you like your old posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I love what were stupidity I write. Someone should be there to admire me, no? ;)

      Delete
  2. Love all these posts. The first one makes me want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the trouble to read them. :)

      Delete