Sunday, August 5, 2012

Emotions.



I have one of the worst mood swing syndrome. I can be the most pleasant female this moment and an angry young woman the next.


Today was one fine example for this disease of mine. 
From morning i was in my worst mood. And soon tears started dancing in my lacriminal gland. But the inner stubborn Goddess in me, the control freak took dominance over my tears. And every ounce of my energy and patience seemed to drain out of me controlling myself.
I just wanted to be out of my workplace asap. And at these rotten times of mine there are some poor souls who get the best out of me. And once out  of office i didn't even wanted to go home. Infact i wanted to be alone.
I don't know what was bothering me. But i was just too frustrated. And before it was too late the tears left their stage and started flowing down my cheeks. I absolutely hate when my tears fail me and smirk at me and my inner Goddess, so openly. 


Mmmmh.......... Overall this day was not my piece of cake.


But noone promised life to be beautiful and fair always.


So everything has to be accepted.


Hoping for a better tomorrow.





P.S. Just letting out my emotions.






Keep Smiling.


God Blez.







No comments :

Post a Comment